Project Jonah is run from our office in New Lynn, Auckland. We provide a relaxed, friendly and professional atmosphere to work in; we like to work hard but also have fun.
As a small organisation with limited resources, we've got a lot to do. That means we rely heavily on volunteer support for the day to day running of the organisation. While this might not be the most glamorous of roles, it's essential work in helping us make sure we're up to date and can respond to the next stranding.
This role is office based (in New Lynn) during standard office hours.
If you have some spare time and would like to help, please drop us a line
Position: Office support
Reports to: Volunteer manager
Time commitment: At least 4 hours a week
You'll need the following skills and traits:
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have the ability to work independently & use initiative
- Have great attention to detail
- Have good computer skills
- Have administration experience, though not essential
- Data entry
- Assisting with mailouts
- Counting inventory
- Preparing merchandise orders
- Counting money and banking donations
- Preparing materials for training courses
- Cleaning equipment following training courses